Here are several suggestions for what to write on a baby shower cake, whether you create it yourself or purchase one.
Baby showers are so much fun, aren’t they? You want everything about the celebration of a wonderful bundle of joy to be perfect, even the cake.
We’ll have a lot of fun coming up with unique and charming things to put on baby shower cakes. I’ve grouped them into categories to help you view all of your possibilities.
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings for any Gender:
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings for Girls:
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings for Boys:
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings for twins and multiple births:
- Tips for Making a Baby Shower Cake Yourself:
- Other posts you might like:
- What do we write on a baby shower cake?
- What do you write on a baby shower cake before a baby is born?
- What do you write on a cake for an expecting mother?
- What do you write on a baby shower cake for work?
- What should I use to write on cake?
- What should I write on my cake?
- Is there supposed to be cake at a baby shower?
- What is the tradition with the baby in the cake?
- Who do you write the card to at a baby shower?
- What are pregnant sayings?
Baby Shower Cake Sayings for any Gender:
- Oh Joy!
- Little hands and feet I can’t wait till we meet.
- Hello Baby!
- Welcome Baby
- Oh Baby!
- A Star is Born
- Cute as a Button
- Diapers and Pins, the Fun Begins
- Baby (name here) is almost here
- Hello baby, goodbye sleep, hello small hands and feet
- Twinkle twinkle little star
- Welcome bundle of joy
- Oh the places youll go
- The tiniest things may often take up the biggest space in your heart.
- Sweeter than honey
- A grand adventure is about to happen
- Babies make our lives full with their pitter patter of small feet.
- Welcome little bee
- Some bunny is on their way
- Welcome baby (name here)
- Little peanut is on his/her way
- A little pumpkin is on the way
- Showers of joy
- Let the adventure begin
Baby Shower Cake Sayings for Girls:
- Its a Girl!
- Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice
- A newborn girl sent from heaven above for you to adore
- Tutus & twirls
- Little Princess
Baby Shower Cake Sayings for Boys:
- Its a Boy!
- Welcome Little Man
- Welcome Lil Man
- Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails
- Little Prince
- Oh boy!
Baby Shower Cake Sayings for twins and multiple births:
- Twice the Joy & Half the Sleep
- Double Trouble
- A gift from above, two babies to love
- Double fun
- Twinkle twinkle little stars
- Little Princesses
- Little Princes
- Twins from above, more for us to love
- Two peas in a pod
- Triple trouble
- Threes Company
- Trio of Trouble
- Two miracles instead of one
- Three miracles instead of one
Tips for Making a Baby Shower Cake Yourself:
Do you intend to bake your own baby shower cake? It’s a terrific way to save money and be creative, and with a few pointers, you can do it even if you’ve never baked a decorated cake before.
Lets get into some tips that will help.
Tips for piping on cakes:
Here are some pointers for writing (piping) words or sayings on cakes:
Pre-write it on your frosted cake with a toothpick. That will act as a starting point. If you make a mistake, you can simply smooth it over with an icing smoother and rewrite it.
Begin with piping the center letters. You’ll know the text are centered and you won’t run out of space if you do this.
Don’t overfill the piping bag. This will make it more difficult to push out the icing and may cause your hands to tremble, affecting the lettering and design.
If you make a mistake, refrigerate the cake well before removing the fault with a toothpick. When the buttercream piping is extremely cool, it is simpler to remove.
Tips for piping flowers and borders:
Now, if you want to pipe simple floral patterns and borders, here are a number of links to tutorials that will assist you even if you have never piped icing before:
- 12 simple and easy buttercream borders
- Piping tips and how to use them
Tried & true cake recipes:
If you’re looking for some tried-and-true homemade cake recipes, I’ve got you covered.
- Moist White Cake
- Favorite Vanilla Bean Cake
- Chocolate Butter Cake
- Scratch Marble Cake
- Pink Velvet Cake
- French Vanilla Cake
- Classic Yellow Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
Baby Shower Cake Topper Options:
If you don’t have time to write anything on a baby shower cake, or if you want to supplement what you’ve planned, here are a few amusing toppers I discovered.
There are affiliate links in this post. I earn money as an Amazon Associate by making qualifying purchases.
- Oh Baby (gold glitter cake topper)
- Oh Baby (wooden cake topper)
- Dream Big Little One (moon cake topper)
- We Can Bearly Wait (bear cake topper)
- Baby Boy (wooden cake topper)
- Baby Girl (rose gold cake topper)
How to make your own printable cake and cupcake toppers:
There is also the option of creating your own cake topper or cupcake toppers, which is not as difficult as it may seem. You may even create it for free online and print it on your own printer at home.
If you want to try your hand at making your own cake and cupcake toppers, I have a video lesson that will walk you through all of the stages, and it’s all done using a free application.
You can see that article here and watch the video below: How to Design Your Own Printable Cake and Cupcake Toppers.
I hope you found this useful, and I hope your much-anticipated baby shower goes off without a hitch!
Other posts you might like:
- Mini 6-inch Vanilla Cake
- Mini 6-inch Chocolate Cake
- Anatomy of a Decorated Cake
- Coloring Buttercream Dark Colors
- How to Make a Tall Cake
- Better Buttercream Rosettes
What do we write on a baby shower cake?
Sayings for Baby Shower Cakes of Any Gender:
I can’t wait to meet you, small hands and little feet.
Hello there, Baby!
A New Star is Born.
As adorable as a button.
The Adventure Begins with Diapers and Pins.
What do you write on a baby shower cake before a baby is born?
Wordings For A Baby Shower Cake If You Don’t Know The Gender
Welcome, sweetheart! The world is waiting for you.
You’ve received a new delivery!
Prepare for the most thrilling experience of your life!
The countdown has begun!
I can’t maintain my cool……
Download is already underway!
Hello and welcome to the mom squad!
You will make us happy, girl or boy!
What do you write on a cake for an expecting mother?
“Welcoming our little bundle of joy!”
“Hello, there, baby!”
“Best wishes on this exciting new adventure!”
“Congratulations on your new arrival!”
“Best wishes for a healthy and happy baby!”
“Wishing you all of the joys of motherhood.”
“Oh, my baby!”
“We can’t wait to meet your little one!”
What do you write on a baby shower cake for work?
Here are some suggestions for what to write on a coworker’s baby shower cake:
“Congratulations on your new arrival!”
“Wishing you all the love and happiness with your new bundle of joy!”
“A new baby to love and cherish.”We are overjoyed for you and your expanding family.
What should I use to write on cake?
For writing on cake, gels, buttercream, melted chocolate, and royal icing are all excellent choices. They all feel different when you write with them, so if you’re attempting a new one, be sure to practice first.
What should I write on my cake?
What Should You Write on a Birthday Cake?
Superwoman, happy birthday.
I adore you and wish you a happy birthday.
Happy birthday to your closest buddy.
Happy first birthday, and don’t grow up too quickly.
You’ve reached the Big 50.
Congratulations on your 80th birthday.
XOXO, Congratulations on your birthday.
Congratulations on completing another year.
Is there supposed to be cake at a baby shower?
CAKE FOR A BABY SHOWER
As with every gathering, a delicious cake should be served to commemorate the event. As previously said, it might be an extra spectacular gender reveal cake with a pink or blue sponge to wow the guests.
What is the tradition with the baby in the cake?
Everyone wants to know who was given the piece with the baby when a king cake is presented at a Mardi Gras party, but what does it imply if you discover one? According to tradition, discovering the baby in your cake represents good fortune and wealth, and the finder is crowned “king” or “queen” of the evening.
Who do you write the card to at a baby shower?
Address the card to both the soon-to-be father and mother if the baby shower is being held by them. If it’s just for females, simply address it to the mother. Finally, you could always address it to the infant and be the first person to greet them.
What are pregnant sayings?
Captions for Pregnancy Announcements That Keep It Simple
“The best is yet to come… (deadline)” “Welcoming our little one on the (due date).” “Being pregnant means that every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.” “And, baby, that makes three.”